Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been a blog slacker, I know. But really, with good excuse(s):

1) 8 months pregnant (need I say more?)
2) Constantly chasing Tatum and Hayden around despite above mentioned condition
3) Getting ready for baby (sewing, decorating, moving the girls, etc.)
4) Watching my sister-in-law's kids during the day while she's training for her new job. 40 hours a week. We're on week 4 of 7 now.
5) Nothing much to report. Given all of the items listed above, we really haven't been out to do much. Never fear, though, as soon as this baby arrives, I'm sure I'll have loads to blog about. :)

In the meantime, here are some pictures of the kids that I found especially blog-worthy. Enjoy!

Here are the best pictures I could get of the girls before church a few weeks ago. I got them these dresses for Christmas and, paired w/ the darling cowboy boots from my mom and matching hairstyles, they were too cute for words. We tried snapping a picture of them together, but you know how that goes.




Hayden and Kehl watching "Blues Clues" on the beanbags in the living room. Honestly, I try not to be a super TV mom, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do to keep your mind right. Thanks Blue.



Here's Kehl after being around lots of little girls for too long. Shantell and Tatum dressed him up in Hayden's clothes and he didn't complain one bit. Despite the mess made in the process, I had to laugh - he looked so funny! I just have fast-forward thoughts of our little boy being "taken care of" by his older sisters. Heaven help us!



And, lastly, here are the girls taking a "swim" in the bathtub. We've had a TON of snow lately and they really wanted to pretend warm. So, we put on their suits and let them at it. Hayden didn't really understand why her swimming suit was on in the tub, but she went with it. Great time killer.


6 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh, Evonne, where did you get those dresses!? they are so cute and I'm looking for something for my new niece and her big sis to wear to be matchy-matchy. I love those!

Also, I can't believe how long your girls' hair is getting. look how stinkin cute those little curls are.

can't wait to see new little boy! only a few weeks left!

Julie said...

You're back!!!!!!!!! Not that I blame you for going on hiatus...check my blog history when I was preggo with Reecey and you'll see that I too was a blog slacker. But its good to have you back and as usual, the kids are adorable!

Kim and Chet said...

OMG! That pic of Kehl is so funny! Chet would've totally died if that was his little boy...haha! Hang in there not too much longer to go before your baby boy comes along.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog through Jocelyn's.. (please don't delete my comments, seems like everyone else does!)

Since you are so crafty, I wanted to let you know about a website. It's called Angry Chicken www.angrychicken.typepad.com(maybe you already know). She has a really good book out too called Bend-the-Rules Sewing that has some really FUN and CUTE play things to make!

You should check it out!!

Margaret said...

CUTE!!!

Mands Glenn said...

I have missed you friend. I love the pretend warm pictures. I wish I could take your girls and bring them to Az. for a week or two when you have the baby. We could swim and really play warm here. Lil would lve it! Your girlies are so pretty. Do you have any pics. of the little boy Ballard bedroom? MIss ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin