Thursday, February 21, 2008
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
#1 What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a “couch mate” at King Henry, I was an accomplice in a hair “salon” farce gone terribly wrong (or right – depending on who you ask), I was wrapping my roommates personal belongings to give as birthday gifts to her, I was contributing to the AMAZING “Wall of Fame”. Such photos included: Ricky Schroeder and Richard Simmons. Does anyone have a picture of this? I might – I’ll have to look through my boxes, I was dating a boy that was entirely wrong for me. Thank goodness it all worked out the way it did. And, to add to the irony, as I was dating said boy, my husband was a high school junior – haha. But most importantly, I was having so much fun!
#2 Things on my To-Do List Today
Pack overnight bags for the hospital and one for the girls when we have the baby (close enough that I’ve got to do it now), clean the house, laundry, figure out something miraculous for dinner (I don’t want to go to the store at all), go to work (tonight).
#3 What would I do if I were suddenly became a Billionaire?
I’d first make sure that we and all of our family is taken care of financially (pay off houses, debt, etc.), invest lots for us and for the kids, play a little (travel, etc.) – I’m sure I could think of lots more if given the real opportunity!
#4 3 Bad Habits:
I bite my nails, I have a hard time saying “no” when asked to do something, I rarely get out of my pajamas during the day (unless I have to).
#5 Places I have lived:
Thousand Oaks, California; Red Bluff, California; Steamboat Springs, Colorado; Provo, Utah; West Jordan, Utah
#6 Jobs I have had:
Subway (through high school and a little after), Sam’s Club, Preschool Teacher, Nu Skin (various positions – Marketing/PR), Event Planner, Project Coordinator, Customer Service (yippee) and mamma.
#7 5 Things people don't know about me:
I can’t handle dog hair on anything (which proves a challenge when you have an indoor dog w/ black hair – ugh!), I could nap anytime anywhere, I cannot stomach any kind of vomit clean up (another hard one – I have two kids and one on the way), I’m pretty crafty but most of my ideas are copying someone else’s that I’m too cheap to pay for, I have a really hard time going to bed with any kind of mess in the kitchen or living room.
Tag to all my blogging ladies! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment