Friday, February 29, 2008

1:54 am

Home from the hospital. Contractions are 2-3 minutes apart, but I'm not progressing enough to "check in". This sucks. :)

10 comments:

Emily Walker said...

what?!? Having your baby early... this is crazy. Good luck Evonne!

Chelsea said...

come out, baby! come out!

Kim and Chet said...

Aw man...been there done that and it DOES suck! He will be here soon...hang in there!

Shareen said...

How exciting and frustrating at the same time. Hang in there. He will be worth it!
Love,
Shareen

hillary said...

Well I hope you're having better luck today than I am! I've resigned myself to the fact that we are definitely not having a baby today. Maybe she's never coming!

Josh and Shalae said...

I'm so sorry. That's got to be so frustrating with the contractions coming so close together. Don't worry the time is soon to come. I can feel it.

jami said...

I didn't know you were having contractions. GOod luck and hang in there. Please let us know when the baby comes, we love ya.

shannon said...

oh, good luck! i hope he comes soon, but since he's a boy, he'll wait for the very last minute to make his arrival!

Lisa Danielson said...

AHHH! I bet you will be so glad when this baby is born:)

Julie said...

There is NOTHING worse then getting sent home from the hospital. I feel your pain baby. Sorry about it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin