Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Warning!!!! I promise I clean my child and that I fix her hair daily, but being a 2 year old, she manages to undo all of my hard work within minutes these days.
This is the best picture I could get of her missing tooth. It's kind of goofy because she's coming at the camera, but you can really see it well. She's got the tooth on the right hand side of the picture coming in and the empty spot on the left is the tooth that came out. 
I've tried taking a picture of the tooth, but it's not turning out. It is so much bigger than I'd imagined a baby tooth on an almost 2 year old to be. I'd say it's about 1/2 an inch long and 3/4 of it is root - it's crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Poor baby girl! But she looks all happy here...they forget so quickly at this age.
Mom
And how much did she score for her first tooth? I love how happy she seems to show the space. Your kids are too cute. I love all of your crafty ideas. Seriously - the minute I become a stay-at-home mom i'm calling you for tips and ideas. Not like i'll have much more time - but you know! Miss your guts.
Well I finally signed up so now I can leave a comment. :) Poor little tate that must have hurt so bad! Don't feel too bad about whimping out, I've done that a few times myself. It's horrible to have to stand there while they poke and prod your babies! Glad she is ok. Give everyone my love
cheryl
Post a Comment