Friday, January 12, 2007
After reading Tanya's post about her Christmas present from Mat, I was inspired to archive my posts from the last year and print out my version of a "journal". In doing so, I came across an old post of pictures of our house as it was on the market. Now, it feels like we've been here forever and we've made it our own. I still haven't painted or done a lot of the other things I'd wanted to do as soon as moving in, but we love our sweet little house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
You've done a great job making your house "homey"! Can't wait until I can make a trip out there to see it and to see all of you again.
Love you all,
Mom
your home is beautiful! i love your big wreath in the kitchen. i need to come and see it!
Post a Comment