Sunday, January 14, 2007
Ugh! Now that I've started posting pictures, I keep finding more to put online! :) This has to be my last post **yawn** I'm so tired.
Last night we had a fun evening with Jordan, Amanda & sweet little Lilly (she's SOOOOO cute!) and Scott, Karen, Haylee and Breanna.
Since Karen and I have been friends for years (we grew up in Cali together), we've already "betrothed" the girls as best friends (they are only four months apart), so they don't have much of a choice. Not that it has taken much pushing, Tatum and Bree love to play and make messes. One of which was my Bath and Body Works hand soap, baby wipes & toilet water last night (dont' ask).
Anyway, last night they happened to have the same jammies on and wanted to watch a movie in my room while we played games. I got them each some chocolate milk, Tatum's soft blankie and tucked them in (with fingers crossed that the night would end quickly for both girls!). They looked so cute, I had to snap a picture or two.
The first picture was before I could even try to pose them, just being cute girls. The second was one where we were trying to get them to hug. We said "Give big hugs" and they both hugged themselves. I happened to snap at just the right time and captured it for all to see.


They play well together and really have fun hanging out, but I think we'll postpone the sleepover stage of their friendship for ahwhile - I don't think I have the energy for double trouble and toilet messes on my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Is this a re-make of the Evonne and Karen show from Thousand Oaks, so long ago?
Very cute, indeed:)
Mom
Post a Comment