Here are my pint sized alarm clocks last Sunday morning. We've enjoyed a change in church schedule (from 9am to 11am) so that we can sleep in a little!
Sleeping in? Have no idea what that is like now with a new cute little baby in the house. Ohhh how I miss a sound sleep. Love your girls and Haydens big eyes in the pics. So cute!
Cute!!! Hayden looks so serious:) Did I ever thank you for all the photos you sent at Christmas? Love them! I have them framed and up in my living room...all my friends go ga ga over the girls:)
3 comments:
us too! we have LOVED the change from the 9am to the 11am. maybe this year we'll actually show up on time. i love tatum's curls...she's just a doll.
Sleeping in? Have no idea what that is like now with a new cute little baby in the house. Ohhh how I miss a sound sleep. Love your girls and Haydens big eyes in the pics. So cute!
Cute!!! Hayden looks so serious:) Did I ever thank you for all the photos you sent at Christmas? Love them! I have them framed and up in my living room...all my friends go ga ga over the girls:)
Mom
Post a Comment