Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sister, Sister

I haven't posted in a few days, so I apologize once again. My dad is in town visiting, that combined with a few other goings on have made for a busy week! I'll have to take some pictures of the girls with Grandpa Olson tomorrow at the zoo and post them for you after we get back!

Not much else is going on here. I have had a few phone interviews for a work-at-home job opportunity with a PR firm in Utah County. My friend Tesla does freelance work for them and mentioned that they were looking for someone to help with the administrative side of things from home 20 hours a week or so. Right up my alley! I'll keep you all posted with how things go, but I do have a lunch meeting with the owner this week, so hopefully that's a good sign! Good wishes, please - the money would help a ton!

Now, for a few pictures of the sistas...


This picture is a couple of weeks old, but I had to put it up for Aunt Breena. It's such a cute picture of all three girls, even if Tatum is a nudist! Lately, she hates having clothes on. Do all kids go through this stage?


Tatum had just woken up from a nap and Hayden and I went in to check on her. Hayden was asleep in my arms and Tatum kept asking for her, "Baby? Sis?" So, I laid them down together and had to take a few pictures. This is one of Tatum starting to pucker up.


And this one is the kiss. She sure loves Hayden - I'm so happy that she's not jealous or weird! Notice the jean skirt! I found that the 12 month jeans she'd outgrown were worn in the knees from when she was still crawling and so I made some skirts like I make for the grown up girlies. She looks so dang cute in it!

2 comments:

Fairy Leigh said...

There's that little kissing bandit, Tatum again!!! Those are so cute!

Wishing you luck on the job thing:)

Mamaw Leigh

angie j. said...

The cheeks!! They're so awesome. Cute pics. There is nothing like sisters. Thanks for the update Ego!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin