Thursday, September 14, 2006
Maggi was kind enough to take pictures of Hayden when she was brand-brand new. Here are a few of my favorites (there are so many good ones!) I have to warn you, some of these may appear in the birth announcements I'll be sending out, so sorry to spoil the surprise you would have found in your mailbox sometime soon. How cute is my baby, I mean really? Madly in love, I tell you!![]()





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
the last one is classic!! such cute photos ego.
Beautiful! Maggie is the BEST! Tell her that for me, okay? The girls are perfect, of course, and so beautiful!
Love you all,
Mom/Mamaw
Congrats on the new job? What is the company you'll be working for? And the pictures of Hayden are darling...I especially love the last one!
OHhh, the foot picture I love. Ego, so fun to have a blondie and a brunette. I love those pics. I am hoping Maggi will do ours once little Glenn is born.
Post a Comment