Tuesday, May 29, 2012
It's that time of year again...
...school is coming to a close.
{anyone else excited and not?}
We've been blessed with
amazing teachers this year
and I wanted to do a little something
to say thank you
for all they've done for my girls.
So, after some searching on Pinterest,
I was inspired {by these} to make these.
SO easy.
All you need is:
an empty, clean can
hot glue
pencils {I used about 35}
flower arrangement foam
skewer sticks
Double Stuff Oreos
melting chocolate
sprinkles {if desired}
cellophane bags
ribbon
craft paper
To make the pencil 'vase', simply glue pencils to the can
and fill with a piece of flower foam.
To make the candy covered Oreos,
melt the candy as per package directions,
carefully dip cookies {on the stick} into the candy to fully coat
{you may want to practice once or twice to get the hang of it}.
Lay the dipped cookie pops onto parchment paper and allow to set.
Place each in a cellophane bag {after setting completely}
and tie with ribbon.
And then you arrange how ever you want.
Seriously, one of the easiest projects I've ever done.
And I'm all about easy, peeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are so talented. I would never think of something like that.
SO cute! My little sister had a Mrs. Vandenakker - I bet it was the same one!? Cute.
Post a Comment