I saw this earlier when the lady was pregnant and I thought it was so cute. i have been wanting a cute comfy skirt for me too forever. glad to see it went well for u. would love to see yours on u :) did u follow the tutorial exactly?
I made mine just like the tutorial except for a few exceptions: 1) no ruffle (I found it looked kind of silly on me and the bottom felt heavy) and 2) made a bigger yoga waist so that it would fold down longer (just make the piece taller than 10 inches as instructed). I'm seriously going to make 50 of these just for me.
thanks :) i hope i can figure it out. we will be in ut next week for my grandma's funeral. i am planning on looking at hobby lobby. there isn't one here in ND. can i see pics of yours?
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, SO freaking cute!!!
I saw this earlier when the lady was pregnant and I thought it was so cute. i have been wanting a cute comfy skirt for me too forever. glad to see it went well for u. would love to see yours on u :) did u follow the tutorial exactly?
So jealous! They are darling! You are so talented!
I made mine just like the tutorial except for a few exceptions: 1) no ruffle (I found it looked kind of silly on me and the bottom felt heavy) and 2) made a bigger yoga waist so that it would fold down longer (just make the piece taller than 10 inches as instructed). I'm seriously going to make 50 of these just for me.
thanks :) i hope i can figure it out. we will be in ut next week for my grandma's funeral. i am planning on looking at hobby lobby. there isn't one here in ND. can i see pics of yours?
Post a Comment