Monday, May 14, 2012



Here we go peeps!

I had given up, really.
After last season of Ben {gag me},
I thought my viewing days were over.
But, I'm giving it another go.
Emily, you better not disappoint, girl.

First Episode Favorites


Charlie {Head Trauma}
I thought he was sweet and genuine.
I can see her connecting to him emotionally an being attracted to him physically.
I'd take him far if it were me.
And by far, I mean fantasy suite.
Kidding, folks.
Kind of.
But he is totally cute.


Doug {Sleepless in Seattle}
1st Impression Rose, so she's feeling it for sure.
I think he's sweet, too.  The letter from his son was a winning touch.
They have a lot in common and she loves that he's a dad,
and seemingly, a good one.
I can picture them together, for sure.


Jef {SLC Punk}
Although I don't find him extremely physically attractive,
I thought he made a really great impression.
Emily seemed kind of smitten by him, really, which surprised me.
He doesn't seem her type at all.
I've heard some if'y things about him from people who know him,
But I want to give him the benefit of the doubt for awhile.
I hope he's a stand-up guy - I like him.


Arie {Indy 500}
I think she likes him.
And I think the racing thing will be a big draw for the two of them.
Different racing than her ex, but still.
We didn't get to see much of him, but so far I like.


Chris {Bobble Head}
Wasn't sure about him out of the limo,
But liked his fun little gifts for Emily.
Bobble Head wedding cake toppers?
Hmmmmmmmm.  I'm just saying.


Worst First Impressions {out of limo}

Tony {Prince Charming}
I really do think I threw up in my mouth a little.
I can't handle cheesy. 
Unless it's done with a sense of humor.
Like, the guy knows he's cheesy and loves it.
Not a guy who has no idea he's the joke.
And she kept him.  Ugh.

Stevie {Party MC/Paulie D}
That boom box was pretty fly...for a white guy. 
Seriously, he's way too Jersey Shore for me.
GTL, baby.


Randy {Grandma}
That was just super weird.
And I get the feeling Emily thought so, too.
One of those ideas that's way more funny in your head
than it ends up being in reality.
Epic fail, dude.


Travis {Egg Head}
WTF?!?!?  That was so odd I don't even know what to say about it.
And SHOCKED that she kept that nut job around.
Shocked.
And, he kind of looks like Kody Brown from Sister Wives.
With much better hair, of course.


Kalon {Money Bags}
Because the one thing the Bachelor franchise
is in short supply of is helicopter rides.
Ugh.  So annoying.
Pompous and snobbish.


Random Thoughts

Personally, I didn't like Emily's dress. 
I thought she looked WAY prettier at the meet-and-greet for Brad's season {black dress}. 
I was totally worried it was going to fall apart - I don't need that stress while I'm watching!

Rikki has the same backpack as my Hayden - although I'm sure
she paid full price for hers @ Pottery Barn.  I am a Downeast girl, girls.

Can the Bachelor/Bachelorette ever refuse or deny an interruption? 
Like if they're talking to someone, do they have to stop
if someone asks to take them away for some one-on-one time?
It seems like they usually act like they have to leave
if asked instead of politely declining to finish conversation first. 
That's always bugged me, every season.

In all honesty, I was expecting a much hotter group of guys,
considering how much they wanted Emily to be the Bachelorette
and how much they catered to her
{moving production to Charlotte, bringing Rikki all over the world with a nanny, etc.}.

6 kids!??!?!?  Did I just hear that right?

What do you all think?

1 comments:

Diane Dimond said...

Thank you for bringing back the bachelorette review.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin