Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wanna know a secret?
I can't keep one.
That's the secret.
Really.
So when I finished making these,
I had to share.
Even if they aren't {technically}
to be given away until next Sunday.
Mother's Day Charm Necklaces
w/ a charm for each of my kids.
A subtle, non-cheesy, tribute to my chickens.
Handmade by yours truly.
I didn't intend on just making one for myself,
are you nuts?
A few others will receive their own,
and I'm not naming any names
{but I have hammered a few}.
You know, the element of surprise and all.
Happy Mother's Day!
Labels: Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh, I love-love-love this!!
What a cute idea!
super cute... i just ordered myself one for mother's day - i should've ordered it from the one and only :)
YOU MADE THIS???!!!! Are you kidding me? I want one right now. You are amazing! I was seriously just looking at these all over etsy the other day, just dreaming. Wow! How much do you charge?
gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment