Friday, April 02, 2010
Thanks to the fabulous Dorothy,
my kids now look a little less wild.
Tatum took off about 2 inches and
is still complaining
that I wouldn't let her go shorter.
Layne got his signature shorty faux hawk
{thanks mostly in part to
the two swirlies in the back of his head
that make it near impossible to attempt
any other style besides}
And Hayden has returned
to the one cut that so perfectly
fits her sweet little face.
She's a-lined.
All so very cute.
They even let me blow dry it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love the looks and the headbands and Tatums cardigan. Ummm where did you get it? I need one for Lilly and Lola. These girlies are so hot and saucy like their Mama.
I had so much fun with you guys on our beauty day! I love your kiddos, they are way too cute for their own good. I still can't get over Tate's saucy diva-ness! She was killin' me. Hayden's charm is by far a heart melter and Layne you just can't get enough of.
So cute! They are simply beautiful girls.
Hey I didn't know Layne had two swirlies too! Teo has them...I hate them. He has apparently grown out of letting us do his hair into a hawk - which the natural hair style for those dang things. So its a buzz. Otherwise it grows right into a point in his forehead. Hawk while you can!
Post a Comment