Monday, April 06, 2009

Recycled Weekend Dresses

These are made out of Beau's old shirts.
I absolutely love them and plan on making a ton more.
Perfect for summer play!



12 comments:

Kimm said...

They are seriously cute...very creative...we need to get together..very soon!!

Josh and Shalae said...

great job! They turned out very cute! They were pretty easy huh??!

sandy said...

good Job. That is the cutest idea. You are so crafty. Those are the cutest dresses ever. Your girls are adorable modeling them also.

Cami Jo said...

okay, so cute!!! I would love to get the pattern, and try some out for Kenz. Cute pictures too. Hey- congrats to Hayden (and mama) on the potty-training! Way to go! (both of you!)

teresa and the boys said...

Love. Nothing but love. And some coveting. But mostly love.

Shanna said...

so.. now where's mine?

Mands Glenn said...

Can I just send you Jordans old shirts please! They are seriously so so so cute! I love em! Ohhh Jean skirt making days. . .

Kim and Chet said...

cute dresses! Good Job :) So, are you going to that photography class? When do they start??

Kim and Chet said...

cute dresses! Good Job :) So, are you going to that photography class? When do they start??

Lisa Danielson said...

I remember the jean skirt making days! Love the dresses super cute!!

shannon said...

OH MY GOSH! you're makin' me sick! hey, i am coming up to SLC next tuesday for work and hope to drop off tatum's sweatshirt! and hopefully (hint hint) get some patterns!

Nagels said...

Heidi told me about these yesterday so I just had to check them out. they are adorable. How do you do it all. you are seriously the craftiest person ever. I'm jealous of all your many talents. You are a cutie :) I want to learn..
Love ya :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin