Ummmm.... I hear it gets worse. But maybe she'll get it all out of her system now and be a delightful, agreeable teenager? And you know you can always kick her can over here when you've had enough.
that pic is hilarious! i have a four year old with a little attitude on occasion too! Btw, we got the dress and she loves it! she was soooo excited! Thanks so much
she is so funny. I hear ya though, my three year old (Kaden) is such a stinker,(most days; ok everyday). Not sure what to do with him some days. Hopefully it gets better huh. I like the little monkey. At least it's not as noticeable as a buzz lightyear costume (which we are still sporting) Well good luck with her. Just remember, we'll look back on these days and laugh and probably miss them.
7 comments:
Ummmm.... I hear it gets worse. But maybe she'll get it all out of her system now and be a delightful, agreeable teenager? And you know you can always kick her can over here when you've had enough.
that pic is hilarious! i have a four year old with a little attitude on occasion too! Btw, we got the dress and she loves it! she was soooo excited! Thanks so much
Lovin the whole keychain look. Girls got Sass!
Yeah, the keychain is from a happy meal at "Mickey Donalds". She won't take it off, stupid bedazzled monkey! :
she is so funny. I hear ya though, my three year old (Kaden) is such a stinker,(most days; ok everyday). Not sure what to do with him some days. Hopefully it gets better huh. I like the little monkey. At least it's not as noticeable as a buzz lightyear costume (which we are still sporting) Well good luck with her. Just remember, we'll look back on these days and laugh and probably miss them.
Oh, how it is just beginning! Wait til she's 13!!!
hahahahaha! I think its a girl thing. Even though Brady has been known to cop a tude from time to time!
Post a Comment