Monday, April 23, 2007

Jordan...the Baby Whisperer

We had a fun visit with our favorite Canadian family (and extended) on Thursday last week. Tanya, Mateo, Goldie, Angie, Dylan (no Mari - she stayed behind with her Aunt Lisa), Amanda, Jordan, Little Lil and Yvonne all came over for lunch.

We had a fun time catching up and watching our kids play in the backyard. Angie's got all of the pics on her camera (hint, hint - I'd love copies of the kid ones!), but I was able to catch a shot of Jordan working his magic and getting Hayden to sleep in a room full of talking and playing.

It was so great to see everyone - I wish we all lived close to one another so we (and our babes) could play all the time!

3 comments:

shannon said...

so sad i missed the lunch, i am sure it was a blast!

angie j. said...

I totally need the photos - they're on Nan's camera. I didn't even bring mine on the trip! Aaaah! Maybe we can con Nan into burning a disc for us. It was awesome to see you - your girls are adorable!!

Fairy Leigh said...

Jordan looks like a natural:) Cute pic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin