Saturday, June 03, 2006
Okay - I really do have to go but I forgot to tell you all what Tatum did today!
We went to Brock's baptism and afterwards had his birthday party at the pavillion in the park by the church. Tatum was off in the grass playing with the other kids. I look over and see Braeden climbing the chain link fence, no big deal - the kid climbs everything.
Tatum, following the lead of her ever-careful cousin, decides to give it a try and as we're laughing at watching her try and imitate him (thinking there is no possible way she'll figure it out), seriously gets herself up the fence! She climbed up a few links and just hung there like it was no big deal. The kid is 14 months old - I about died! I almost went into labor running over to get her down before she fell and cracked her head on the cement. Luckily, she escaped that event without harm - too bad she thought it was the most fun ever.
She is going to be my constnant injury, I'm sure of it because after getting her off the of fence and teaching her that it's a "no-no", she ran away laughing and hit her forehead smack on the corner of the bleacher bench! I swear to you, she is a total bruiser!!! Just when the forehead bruise went away, too!
Please tell me this stage passes quickly...


1 comments:
No, I'm here to tell you it never goes away(-: Remember your childhood days, miss bruise this, break that all day long???
Too funny...
Mom
Post a Comment