Thursday, July 26, 2012
After a way-too-long craft drought
with my fave crafty ladies,
we decided to make an awesome alternative
to the front door wreath.
Simple enough!
Metal letters {two top pics} are from Hobby Lobby
{$24.99 - but way cheaper with a 40% off coupon}
Paper Mache letters {bottom three pics} are from Joann
{$9.99 - but, again, way cheaper with a 40% off coupon}.
Metal letters do not need to be painted, paper mache will.
After painting {if you go that route},
make flowers using any fabric/tutorial you choose.
I used this tutorial and this tutorial to make mine {the letter B above},
but there are a million other options out there, too.
Attached a cute piece of fabric {chevron, of course for mine}
to the back of the letter {by pinning or tying on - doesn't matter}
and voila! I have gotten SO many compliments on this one.
I think it's a keeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Love, love!
Post a Comment