Sunday, April 22, 2012
Here you go!
Only missing a few recipes, sorry.
Monday, April 23rd
BBQ Chicken Salad
{ivory family favorites recipe book - i will type it up someday}
Tuesday, April 24th
Grilled Chicken & Baked Potatoes
{use your favorite marinade for the chicken}
Wednesday, April 25th
Thursday, April 26th
{instead of a soup, I serve this over salad}
Friday, April 27th
Pepperoni String Cheese Rollups & Cesar Salad
Saturday, April 28th
Breakfast Burritos
{basic hashbrowns, eggs, chees and meat wrapped in a tortilla}
Sunday, April 29th
Monday, April 30th
Tuesday, May 1st
Chicken, Bacon & Ranch French Bread Sandwiches
{planning to write up a recipe and take pictures of this asap}
Wednesday, May 2nd
Mom’s Enchiladas
{another to write up - sorry!}
Thursday, May 8th
Friday, May 9th
Spiral Ham & Funeral Potatoes
Saturday, May 10th
Sunday, May 11th
Labels: Family, Meal Planning, Organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
this is great for recipe ideas. thanks!
You have no idea how much I'm loving this. This is definitely helping me a ton! Thanks Evonne! Plus I love new ideas and these are great!
Post a Comment