Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{saving graces}

Someday {soon, hopefully},
I'll feel up to posting about
all of the not-so-great happenings
of our family in the last month.

It's certainly been a month of trials;
trails of faith, hope, prayer and loss,
surrender and miracles, love
and struggles none of us were prepared for.

But if I've learned anything in the last four weeks,
it's been that if it weren't for my loved ones, I'd be lost.
I've seen family rally together {both near and far}
in ways I'd never imagined possible.

There is such amazing strength found in the simplicity of love.
And we, thanks to so many of you,
are blessed with love in abundance.
There are not adequate words of thanks to give.
The support and love we've felt
from so many of you can never be repaid.
But know that we
{and I feel safe speaking for our entire family}
are overcome with gratitude.

On days that I feel like I'm being pulled in every direction
{emotionally, physically, spiritually - you name it}
or moments when I can't find the right words
to say to my grieving Beau,
I can always count my three angels to keep me grounded.
The sweetness they possess should be bottled and sold.

Although it might not feel like it every moment
of every day {especially now}, we are all extremely blessed.
And for that, I am exceedingly grateful.




2 comments:

Shanna said...

I tell ya!!! nice post! I love to see summer clothes!!! that means pool is in sight!

Ross and Aubrey said...

So sorry for the hard month! And so sorry for your loss.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin