Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas!

After much anticipation, Christmas has already come and gone. Despite Tatum having a few very sick days (starting Christmas afternoon and ending today), we had a great holiday!

Here are a few pictures of our morning:

This is what the girls got for mom & dad (with a little help from Beau). I laughed so hard when I saw this under the tree (let me guess what it is...) - Beau's been wanting a new plunger for some time now (haha).


Here is Hayden (with her crazy bed head hair) enjoying her new Boppy floor mat. Finally, she likes tummy time!


This is Tatum's new Dora kitchen. She came out into the living room on Christmas morning and didn't want to open anything else once she saw this fun new toy. She's got an apron and everything!


Here's a rare picture of me on Christmas morning helping Tatum open a present. I figured Beau was a good sport, so I would be too. Thank goodness for make-up and a hair straightener!


Here is Beau with the girls. Notice that Tatum is still wearing her apron, even though this is near the end of present opening. It sure does take a lot longer with two kids to open gifts!

After we opened gifts at our house, we drove over to Beau's parent's house for gifts to/from grandma & grandpa, aunts & uncles and all of the cousins. I dressed the girls in new sweaters they got for Christmas and had a fun surprise when Jakelle arrived in the same one!




I was able to get some video on my digital camera throughout the day, but the color isn't so good and it wouldn't be that visable posted for you all - sorry!

We were so happy to celebrate with family and friends and certainly miss all of you that we couldn't spend time with this holiday season. We hope that we can catch up in person sometime soon!

Bring on the new year!!!!

lots of love,

The Ballards

p.s. Here is a cute picture of Hayden and Pappa Glenn on Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

shannon said...

i love the dora kitchen...collin loves his kitchen he got from santa also. and that is a cute pic of you on christmas morning, there will be no posting of ours!! i am glad you guys had a merry christmas in your new home.

Fairy Leigh said...

Great photos of everyone! I bet you all had such fun with all the kids together.

Glen looks like an old pro at the grandpa thing:)

Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin