Friday, July 31, 2009

{projects in process preview}


{family rules chart...still needs rules}


{plain white plates w/ paper pizzaz...try saying that five times fast}
{table runners and placemats to become throw pillows and valance for my living room}
To Be Continued...

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

clueless about the family rules chart, intrigued by the paper and plate, LOVE LOVE the table runners and placemats. Target? I want them for pillows.

Seriously... said...

so I love all the projects. someday I am going to get back to projects. right now i'm working on showering. Hey, so i've been thinking about the jr. high blog, here are some post ideas (or discussion topics): fashion (this can be broken down into different sections: socks, scrunchies, etc.). notes (especailly ending notes (with BFF, KIT, etc.). ummmm.....music, language, hair, lockers, sleepovers. anyway...just some tideas. we need to design the look of the blog too.

Evie B. said...

Chels -

The family rules chart will make sense after I finish it. Promise!

The plates will be for display only...not sure I could water proof them enough for use.

The table runner/placemats are from TJ Maxx and I just got them a week or so ago.

********

Kendra -

I'm so serious about our Jr. High blog. I really want to make it RAD. Maybe we need a phone chat to go through it all? Or an email at least - this posting back and forth is so elementary school. As if. :)

hub of the house said...

I love love how crafty you are!!! too bad we don't live in the same state, otherwise we would have clever craft club!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin