Monday, January 06, 2014

Monday, January 6th

Tuesday, January 7th
Chicken Fajitas

Wednesday, January 8th

Thursday, January 9th

Friday, January 10th

Saturday, January 11th

Sunday, January 12th 
Pot Roast

Monday, January 13th

Tuesday, January 14th

Wednesday, January 15th
Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Sandwiches

Thursday, January 16th

Friday, January 17th
Pigs In a Blanket & Fries

Saturday, January 18th

Sunday, January 19th
FAMILY DINNER

3 comments:

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

It all looks yummy!

Katy said...

I found your blog from your comment on CJane Kendrick's blog and I just wanted to say thank you! I often feel less than and alone as I muddle through my feelings on this issue. For others it seems to be so black and white, but for me because I have people I love deeply who deal with this issue, the area is very gray. I always appreciate hearing about others who are struggling with the same questions. So thanks for reminding me that I am not alone in this!

Evie B. said...

Thank you Katy! It can feel like a solitary struggle, but as we continue forward in honesty, we can find that we are not alone! Your comment made my day - thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin