Friday, June 22, 2012

{usa printables}

Printables.
I love them.
And hope you do, too.

They are yours for the using,

but please be a peach
and reference them to this blog.

Much appreciated.

{Just click on the image, right click and save to your computer.}

{5x7}

{8x10}

4 comments:

Crafty Mischief said...

I love the chevron! Thanks for sharing!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

This turned out great...I love the chevron in red, white and blue! I hope you will link this up to my Patriotic Project Parade!

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/06/patriotic-project-parade-linky-party.html

Jess @ Spool and Spoon said...

This is way too cute. I love the contrast of the patterns. Thank you!! (I'm a new follower!!)

http://spoolandspoonblog.com

April said...

I am featuring this on my blog today!

http://cupofdelight.blogspot.com/2012/07/delights-of-week-stars-and-stripes.html

Fell free to grab a button (on the right sidebar) if you'd like!

I will include a photo (not the actual printable) and link to your blog-if there is a problem with this, please let me know.
Thanks for inspiring!
April

Blog Widget by LinkWithin