Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{sawyer}

it's official:
i'm now a mother of four.
four!
that's so insane to me,
but really awesome, too.

and although he came into this world
a little differently than i'd had planned
{a c-section for my smallest baby},
i wouldn't change a thing because
he is perfect.
if you don't believe me,
keep scrolling down for pictures

sawyer beau
born 12.30.11
7lbs 7oz, 21 inches

a baby has never been loved more,
promise.





 

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a sweetheart! I love that last one! Did you get my text? I left a little gift on your doorstep - I was in the neighborhood and had it in my car...and I meant to put tissue paper in it before giving it to you, I'm such a dork, but I was so close to your house that I just had to drop it off. Sorry! Hopefully you got it okay! Sawyer is just adorable. Hope all is well!!!

Cami Jo said...

He IS beautiful!!! Love the pictures. Congrats again. Hope you are adjusting well and getting some sleep!

broni said...

congratulations .. he is adorable. we all need to get together sometime...
love roni

Shanna said...

yea he's pretty cute I lvoe him!

hillary said...

Not only do I not blog (or fb) I haven't even kept up on blogs for 3+ mos! So congratulations on another beautiful baby Evonne! He's adorable! Also I love your rainbow wreath. AND I've wanted to tell you for a long time that I'm so impressed & amazed at what a wonderful photographer you've become! Seriously! I started an email to you a few months ago and I was going to ask you to take our family pics when we were going to be up in UT but we ended up not going up as a family. But seriously, you're fantastic! I hope someday you'll give me some tips :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin