Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{1st of 1st for my 1st}





Tatum's first day of 1st grade.

She's most excited to see Taylor (BFF) every day
and to eat lunch at school.

I didn't cry.
She certainly didn't cry.
And I've only looked at the clock 10 times so far (it's 10am).

Man, she's growing up too fast.
We love you Tatum!!!

5 comments:

Cami Jo said...

She is getting so big!! She looks adorable for her first day too. I hope she loves it!

stephanie said...

she's such a cutie :) where did you get her shirt? i love it and brooklin would love it!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, she looks adorable! I can't believe she is that old! She'll do awesome!

The J J Glenn Family said...

WOWZERS She is a beauty! It dosen't get cutter than that. She looked perfect and so stylish like her Mama. Loved her outfit! You are such a good Mama.

Unknown said...

children are very cute, I love it, I wait for your presence on my blog http://skrtu.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin