Thursday, February 03, 2011

{eighty bones}


$80.43 to be exact.
Why haven't I been doing this sooner?
$319.36 worth of groceries for $80.43.
My first time out.  Alone.

Seriously folks, it's insane.
And seriously addictive...
...I can't wait to go again next week!

I'll be planning as many meals
around that week's deals as I can
and will be building up a pretty decent
food storage at the same time.
{hello, canned foods}

Please, if any of you are interested, let me know.
I can put you in touch with a super easy,
FREE!, quick {minutes, not hours}
and rewarding program that shows you how
to save tons of money on your groceries.

I'm a sucker for a deal.
 p.s. Here's what I got:
5 - Arrowhead Water 24 Pack
6 - Ajax Cleaner
2 - Icy Hot Gel
2 - Neuragen Gel (normally 24.99 alone!)
2 - Advil Congestion
2 - Arnicare Pain Relief Gel
2 - Betty Crocker Mixes
4 - Vlasic Relish
4 - Vlasic Sandwich Stackers
1 - XL Jar of Kosher Dill Pickles
3 - Colgate Toothpaste
1 - Marie Calendar’s Frozen Dinner
11 - Campbell’s Chunky Soup
10 - Rotel Diced Tomatoes
10 - Hormel Chili
10 - Hormel Chili Masters
3 - Packages of Hot Dogs
2 - Medium Cheddar Cheese 2 lb
1 - Gallon Milk
12 - Valentine Tumblers (plastic cups)
1 - Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 - Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce

10 comments:

Megan and Vinny said...

evonne, this is amazing!!! i am so proud of you! i would really love to learn how to do this... we are always trying to save money at the store.

The J J Glenn Family said...

Me too! Im a sucker for a deal too!

Anonymous said...

Oh I need to know more about this! Please share! akazookeeper at gmail dot com

eLaiNe MaiN said...

Holy cow! That's awesome. I'd love to learn how to save money any way I can!

Evie B. said...

I'm happy to share info! I use a great website called Grocery Smarts. It outlines what the best deals are for the week, exactly which coupons to pull, etc. so it's super easy and quick to do each week.

If any of you are in the Utah area, I know a great teacher that I could hook you up with. Classes are free!


email me for more info evonneballard (at) yahoo (dot) com

Cami Jo said...

I got into couponing before, and used Grocery Smarts, but nobody really taught me, and I'd love to know more about it!! Is there anyway you could email me or have Megan (that's who taught the class, wasn't it???) email me some new tips???? Thanks! Good for you! It is addicting, huh?!!!

Beau & Lenette said...

good Job Evonne! I've been doing this since October. I use a site that caters to my part of the world and it's amazing the money I've saved. If you're interested in saving in other areas (toiletry items etc.) I have a few more sites for you. southernsavers.com and hip2save.com, I am stocked up for at least 2 years with shampoo, body wash, meds etc. I love southernsavers a lot because she does all the work for you and you can even print out your shopping list.
I just gave a class in Relief Society on this! Good Luck!

Glo said...

The only problem with this is that it mostly includes very processed foods.

Rin1962 said...

Can you trade processed foods for other food stuffs?

Rin1962 said...

I am intetested in learning how to do this too! Thank you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin