Friday, August 20, 2010
It's not a 4th Birthday Party
at the Ballard house
Unless you have a handmade costume
from Grandma Leigh
So when Hayden mentioned wanting
an Alice in Wonderland party,
preperations began.
The Result?
A backyard tea party with Hayden's favorite treats,
silly hats for the kids and party favors galore,
a topsy turvy cake {thanks Mimi!}
and a very unoragnized {but fun} game of croquet.
A Very Merry 4th Birthday, indeed.
p.s. Thanks to everyone who came
and for all the help from Shanna, Jessi and Shay.
Labels: Hayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















10 comments:
Holy cow - WOW! What a cute birthday! That is just too fun. The cake is AMAZING! And I love the drink and cookies too - how cute! Simply adorable. Happy Birthday to Hayden! So cute.
and this is why i want to have a girl.
I love it!!! You're awesome!
AWESOME!! Great job... and of course I LOVE the theme!! wink!
BIG HUGS!
so super cute ego!
Ummm you are seriously the best Mama ever. Looked like so much fun. I loved every detail. The cake was to die for. And of course the 4 year old is to die for too. Soo so cute!
this is the greatest party I've EVER seen! I luff it more than any party ever created in little girl party history!!! SERIOUS!! and for future reference, when you make your FLIPPING, FREAKING CUTE crafts ie: Beach Bags, handmade flower clips, ANYTHING YOU TOUCH....make an extra one FOR ME, well for my little girl that is!! I will pay your for it, hellur you knows I will I've done this before!!! :) I lub everything you do!!! You are so dang cute and talented, you freaking butthead!!! NOT FAIR!! Although, I suppose you were given these amazing talents and I was given the talent to SEE your talents!! hey hey...Now there we go!!! Do we haves us a deals?!! Sign on the dotted line.......................
This isn't creepy at all, RIGHT?!! hahahahaha!!
Loves ya!! Corti*
like i said you are so incredibly talented. what cute ideas. i bet she had a blast. u and shanna could please share your skills with me :) it was nice getting to see u guys last night. patrick had fun playing the games and competing :) with you guys. hope to see u soon.
I think you're right...I do want another one! Thanks for your input - you're right. Once you've committed to parenthood with one, what's another, right? Haha! Thanks Evonne!
what a cute party!! looks like it was tons of fun! aren't parties so much work? but it looks like it paid off!!! AMAZING!
Post a Comment