Saturday, June 19, 2010

{father's day eve}

5 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Very sweet! And...by the way...I'm serious about you guys coming up and staying over. What a long drive for Beau! You are all welcome, any time you'd like!

Mands Glenn said...

I LOVE THIS! This is the sweetest thing ever. Did they make it through the night?

Evie B. said...

Thanks Cami - we might just take you up on it one of these days!

Mands - they did! Mom had a relaxing night in the house alone and the kids had a sleepover with dad outside on the tramp. They loved it!

Lindsay said...

Too cute. Such a fun picture! I hope everything is going okay today for your fam...good luck with everything, so sorry to hear about Tammy.

hub of the house said...

what a fun dad to sleep on a trampoline!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin