Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yep, it's that time again.
The Bachelorette has returned.
The Bachelorette has returned.
And with it, weekly reviews.
The second best thing to watching it together, I guess.
So, wihtout further adieu...
First Episode Favorites
Chris L.
Not sure if he'll really go far or not,
but I liked him right off the bat.
They've got home-base location in common,
he's a tender guy, and I like that he didn't divulge too much
on their first sit down together.
I can see Ali really responding to his situation with his mom.
Frank
Ahhhhh, Frank.
Super cute guy, super bad bachelor photo on abc.com.
I love his personality, he seems genuinely into
the whole process and Ali and hopefully
won't be one of the drama boys this season.
Jesse
Ali loved his gift,
I think they had a connection at their sit down
and he's pretty cute, I won't lie.
We'll see how far he goes, though.
Roberto
She's hot for Roberto.
I think I might be, too.
The guy is smokin' and they totally connected.
Hello, first impression rose?
I really think he'll go far and I like them together.
But I can't help thining of 'The Waterboy' when I say his name out loud.
Limo Hall of Fame
Worst - Tyler
Cowboy boots; stuck those right in his mouth.
Wrong girl, cowboy.
Best - John C
CQ Proposal.
I thought it was cute and memorable without being creepy.
No Chance
Jay
It was a little painful to watch, really.
There was ZERO spark between him and Ali.
There was no way this guy was going to be 'the guy'.
Sorry, dude.
Derrick
Shooter? Really?
More like no shot in hell. Shot yourself in the foot?
And yes, puns intended.
Craig M
I will give props to the best dressed guy of the bunch,
homeboy's got some mad style.
But Mr. Fabulous is a little too fabulous for my vote.
I think he's there for some exposure...of some kind.
Just didn't seem totally sincere.
Kyle
No way.
Call me crazy,
but the second they showed his home tour of kills,
I figured he'd be gone.
He was more interested in finding a fishing partner
than the love of his life, me thinks.
Justin
Rated R is going to be trouble this season.
You can see it - he's the body-slammin' Wes this season.
I'm warning you, folks.
I think he's a big player in the 'this season' drama in the previews.
Bachelor Look-a-Likes
Maybe that's why I didn't like him so much?
You have to admit, there are some similarities.
And honestly, I think that's deliberate.
I think that casting was very careful
to give Ali a Jake-ish option.
I can see Ali responding to his 'I'll protect you' stuff
in hopes that he'll be just like Jake was.
Personally, I think he's borderline possessive.
This one translated much better on tv than it does in these photos.
Anyway, there you have it.
It might be too early to decide, but I really think Roberto is the man.
And I reserve the right to change my mind, too.
What do you think?
Labels: The Bachelorette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
I wanted to kiss ROberto through the screen. When she had that rose in her hand I was hoping hoping hoping that she was walking towards him. TOtal connection! Loved the show except for her laugh. Was it only me? Ughh. She is a doll face and I want and wish I could look as good as her in that yellow strapless dress at the end. Breathtaking. Rated R is for sure TROUBLE!
Yeah...so Roberto is hot. I might have to start watching. The problem with me and the Bachelor/Bachelorette is that 9/10 times they choose wrong!!!! Like Jake and Vienna??? REALLY???? Come on!!!! So I'm torn about whether or not to sit through it on the off chance that she'll choose the right guy. Otherwise I'm just mad and feel like I've wasted my time! What a dilemma. But it is summer so what else is there to watch....
Loved your review! You crack me up! I'm sooo rooting for Roberto! I guess we'll have to just wait and see though...
Hey Evonne! Yeah, I love the Garden Park Ward lately for pictures, it's fabulous. And I'm not sure of the exact address, but it's right around 11th S & 11th E -ish downtown. I think that it's Yale Ave that you turn up and it's right there on your right hand side. I do know that they only allow photography Monday-Wednesday & Saturdays. It's closed on Thurs, Fri, & Sunday. Call me if your lost when you get close! Have fun!
loved your blog and all post thanks
PPC Advertising India
Post a Comment