Friday, September 12, 2008
Reasons why this blog is being posted at 2:27 am Friday instead of Thursday, as per my month-long-blogging promise:
- I worked until 2am last night
- My 3-year-old "alarm clock" requests a drink at 7am and I didn't get to sleep again after
- Dance class for Tate @ 10am (and getting everyone ready - myself included - before leaving the house at 9:40am)
- Layne's appointment @ 11am - Primary Children's Pediatric Surgery office. Belly button surgery scheduled for next Friday (9/19) to hopefully fix this blasted issue once and for all
- A second appointment for Layne at Primary's…this time it's an ultrasound. All looks well
- Pick up Tatum at Shanna's (thanks again for picking her up and entertaining her all day for me!)
- Painted picture frame for Parker's wedding tomorrow
- Went to Karen's to laser engrave said picture frame. Tatum has started biting, too. Bit back
- Got home, made dinner, fed the baby, changed my shirt (barfed on again), kissed my husband, out the door to work
A promise kept within reason. Written on the 11th. Posted on the 12th. Sue me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so happy that I'm not the only one awake at 3:00 in the morning! :) Where do you work??
hahaha. You are hilarious! I like this posting promise, You do good when your delirious. jk
Post a Comment