Friday, September 19, 2008

Surgery Day

Bright and early this morning Beau, Layne and I traveled here
Only to have his surgery pushed back to Our hungry little guy fell asleep (thankfully) while I realized that I forgot my
So, consequently, I have no pictures of him in his
The surgery was quick and all went well - his belly button should be good as new soon
Poor little guy was exhausted
So we both took a nap before picking up the girls
Here's Layne modeling his battle wounds And now he's getting plenty of these
Thanks to everyone for their kind comments, emails and phone calls
We're so excited to have the surgery over with and hope that this will be the end of Layne's belly button woes. :)

3 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Glad all went well. The last picture is to die for. I love the look on Layne's face. So cute!

cortnieb said...

OH MY GOSH THE LAST PIC IS HILLARIOUS!!! Last night was our ward temple night and I put little Layne's name on the prayer roll. cute little guy....I hope this is the end of all his health issues!!

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE that last picture! hahaha! Glad to hear the surgery went well!

I don't know what to say about going private or not... it's hard because I also hate when I click on a blog and can't get on it because it's private and I'm not invited. :) All I know is if you do it, make sure I get the invite! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin