Here are a few more pictures of Hayden enjoying the sun and the pool. Enjoy!
She is so sweet and petite. Ego, Where did you get that ring thing for the pool? I need to get one. They look great. We need to come over and swim.I just invited myself, ha!
You do need to come over! Open pool, everyone! :)I got the swimming ring at Wal-Mart for $12. Everywhere else I looked, they were much more expensive so I'd recommend going there.Swim on, Lil!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She is so sweet and petite. Ego, Where did you get that ring thing for the pool? I need to get one. They look great. We need to come over and swim.I just invited myself, ha!
You do need to come over! Open pool, everyone! :)
I got the swimming ring at Wal-Mart for $12. Everywhere else I looked, they were much more expensive so I'd recommend going there.
Swim on, Lil!
Post a Comment