Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So I was finally able to sit down and make a couple of the dresses I'd mentioned in an earlier post. They turned out even cuter than I'd imagined!

Tatum loved hers and took to posing for pictures quite easily. Too bad she kept pulling the dress under her little boobies all night long - I was on "nipple patrol" the entire evening!

Here are some of her posing pics and one of Hayden with the worlds biggest smile - I love it!!!!









5 comments:

Cami Jo said...

I'm comin home in a week or so, and I'm planning on having you teach me how to make those dresses! They are adorable!

Fernandez Family said...

Ego - they are adorable! The girls and the dresses. I love Tat posing and who can't love Hayden's big grin! You are amazing.

Lisa Danielson said...

You are so talented. I would love to get a lesson from you on how to make those!!! Your girls are so adorable

shannon said...

i love them! they are so cute! did i mention i love them...the girls and the dresses. so cute! what about for fat girls, can you make me one?

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

I'm dying. I love them. Why havent you opened your own store yet. I need to see you and the girls before we move. AHhh. . . I love them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin