Tuesday, June 27, 2006
It's so hot here today! I've seriously been tempted to set up shop right in front of the cooler in our room all day long. I probably would have really done that if Tatum would have let me sit there all day, but no such luck. The sprinklers are looking really great right now!
Nothing much to "report" from our little household this week. Tatum and I just got back from taking dinner to Shay and Tiffany (they came home from the hospital today) and later tonight we'll go and see Parker (he just got home from his mission this morning) - we're just waiting for Beau to get home so we can all go together. Other than that, I've just been sewing like a mad woman working in projects for the baby and finishing up items that I'll be selling at Shanna's purse party tomorrow. We have so many pregnant friends and relatives that I just might sell some more than usual tomorrow, but we'll see. Lots of cute stuff, mammas!
Tanya, Mat and Teo are going to be in town this weekend and we're so excited to see them! I can't believe that I haven't met the little guy yet and he's already almost a year old! It will be nice to see everyone and catch up over dinner on Saturday. Amanda and Jordan should be going with us and I can't wait to hear about their trip and her pregnancy!
Have I mentioned that I'm addicted to chocolate covered strawberries lately? It's the only thing I want to eat these days. I never craved food with Tatum really, so this is all new to me.
Speaking of food and Tatum - here's a great picture I got of her after she was busted munching a cookie in my room (she snuck it herself). She's so dang cute I had a hard time being upset with her. Don't pay any mind to the craziness of her hair - the kid is a hurricane lately!

0 comments:
Post a Comment