Friday, June 02, 2006
Well another slow week has past and dropped our family right into a busy weekend!
Last night Beau and his friends are had a “boys night out” to celebrate a friend getting married next week. They were able (through great connections) to secure an amazing suite up at the mountain resort for the night so they all went up there for dinner, cards and hanging out. He was pretty excited about it, so I’m glad he was able to leave work early enough to catch the carpool up. They all slept over the night, so Tatum and I were set to be on our own. Well, we were, until we asked Shantell to sleep over for our own “girls night in”. It proved to be a rather amusing evening.
Since we spent the afternoon at the pool with Brienna, Tammy, Shanna and the kids, we just brought Shantell home with us from there. We ordered pizza (Tatum ate almost an entire piece – she loves it!!!) and watched Disney’s “Hercules” in our jammies.
After the moive, we had a mini-day spa at the house, and the girls were both very into it. They (well, not really Tatum, but we pretended) wanted to do facemasks so we made headbands out of bandanas for each of them and prepared to apply her “mask”.

Unbeknownst to Shantell, I was out of the real stuff, so she spent a good part of the evening relaxing with toothpaste on her face! Hey, what they don’t know can’t hurt, right? Plus, she felt the tingling so for all she knew that meant it was working! After the mask, we put lotion on our faces to keep them soft. She keeps touching her face because it feels "so healthy”!
The last treatment was for me - a surprise! I was informed that it was time for my “Muh Sausage”. It was all I could do not to laugh, she was so serious! So I got myself a little pampering and we painted toes and nails before relaxing for the evening.
Lots more going on this weekend - I'm out the door in a few minutes to go to Tiffany's baby shower. I'll try and update you all tomorrow.
See ya!

0 comments:
Post a Comment