Monday, September 10, 2012

{it's already started}

What, you might be asking?
My obsession with all things Halloween.
But I'm not a creepy Halloween lover {ask my SIL},
I like crafty, cutesy, funky.

This year my month to host Bunco is October
so I thought I would make a craft prize to shake it up a bit.
And, of course, had to practice on one for myself first.

A little early, I know.
But I'm an overachiever, okay?



These are so super beyond easy!
I'll get to writing up a full tutorial this week sometime,
Just in case you want to make one for yourself, too.  

{don't mind that while I spent an hour outside with the kids finishing this up,
I totally forgot to turn on the crock pot full of dinner for tonight.  Oooops!}

3 comments:

Jess @ Spool and Spoon said...

Ahh I love this! I see string art everywhere but it's always words or states. This is great because it's a nice little themed Holiday piece. Great job!

(and don't worry... we've all had those moments of realizing the crock pot still wasn't turned on)

Mands Glenn said...

yes, I want the tutorial. Im getting together with Cami and friends to do a Halloween craft and I wanna make this. Ummm already decorated my house for Halloween and fall. We couldn't resist.


Grrrrr. . . about not turning on the crockpot. I have totally done that.

Hannah said...

Hi there,
Have been unable to find a post for a tutorial - would love, if you wouldn't mind, if you could send me through at least some pointers, if a full tutorial might be a bit much work. To be honest, I am more interested in the back board then the actual string art part (I don't celebrate Halloween), and would love to know how you achieved this look. hannah.medland@gmail.com
Thanks! Keep up the great work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin