Monday, June 04, 2012
Finally, it's finished.
Poor kid is already 5 months old
and just moved into his own 'crib'.
He's been a bassinet boy since birth.
I love how his bedding turned out!
Just different enough from Layne's bedding and room colors to be his own,
but close enough that when the time comes, we can move them in together.
Basically I made a slip cover for an existing bumper I had.
{inspiration found here}
I bought a king sized bed skirt on clearance,
deconstructed it and rebuilt a crib-sized skirt.
{using one I already had for measurements}
Used the remaining fabric to make decorative pillows.
{chevron inspiration and technique found here}
I've made crib bedding before, but now that I know how much easier it is to just make
a cover for something I already have, I won't be going back to my old ways.
Happy Sleeping, little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment