Thursday, March 18, 2010

{park day}

Well, to be fair,
it was more of a park hour.
But still, they loved it.

I had mom guilt for leaving the kids
with sitters for two full days in a row
{wedding/wedding}
and decided to indulge them all in a little
rambunctious fun.

Selfishly,
I wanted them to exert some energy outside
so that maybe,
just maybe,
they would be less crazy at home.
And we all know how that ususally turns out.
{not at all how we'd planned}

So off to the new park we went.

Pros:
the ground is a bouncy foam,
the toys are age appropriate,
it is super clean,
and the entire thing is fenced in.

Cons:
two words: sand box,
seating is at a minimum,
and by minimum, I mean one bench.

We'll be back, though.
Wanna come next time?











7 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

I love taking my kids to the park, sounds and looks like you've found a really nice one, its the one place they don't whine that they are bored :D

Goates said...

How fun. What park is this at? It looks pretty cool.

Dorothy & Tony said...

FUN...where is that park. I would love to take the kids!

Lindsay said...

Way fun! I love Hayden's cute jeans! And I have a CD done for you...what's your address? I'll mail it to you! Thanks for letting me tag along, it was fun!

Evie B. said...

LaNae & Dorothy - It's right across from the blue park near the West Jordan city buildings. Off of 7800 south...let me know if you go! I'll meet you there!

Dorothy & Tony said...

sweet. lets go this week!!!

Shanna said...

Looks like fun WE need to go call next time & we might be free!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin