Tuesday, February 09, 2010
happy valentine's day
{in a few days}
love, tatum
p.s.
Want to know how to make them?
It's easy.
Find lots of old crayons
Separate them by colors
Peel paper off
Break into small pieces
Place {colors seperated} in washed out soup can
Place soup can in small pot of boiling water
Cook until all crayon pieces are melted
Carefully pour into heart molds
being careful not to drip any water into the molds;
this will make the crayons funky
{heart molds found at Ikea - ice cube trays}
Allow to set {quicker in the freezer}
Remove
Give
Labels: Crafts, Picture-A-Day, Tatum, Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
so so so so so cute!!!! i especially love that first photo!
fabulous! i want kids so I can do this!!!
Wow! Those are darling. She is darling too. I totally did use a website to try different hairstyles, and I actually just made the plunge today! It feels great, very refreshing! Thanks for your input!
Ok, I LOVE, LOVE,LOVE the idea... I might just have to umm... "borrow" it! wink!
Maybe if I can get out of the house at some point this week... maybe Bubba will feel up to an outing tomorrow... where did you get the heart molds???
BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment