Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{free}

So here's the deal. I'm really giving this photography business a go. I'm totally loving it and staying busy so far. And then, a light bulb moment. Why not promote my little business with a giveaway? We all love a giveaway.

Here's how this one will work:

1) Comment to this post {so I can keep track of everyone participating}
2) Dedicate a post on your blog about my photography blog and about this contest
3) A bonus entry will be given to those of you that also add a link to my photography blog on your personal blog
4) The winning blogger will get a {free} 1hour photo session at your location of choice {local only, sorry!} and a CD full of images
5) Drawing to take place on Wednesday of next week {May 20th}


Interested? Post away!

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

While I would love to hire you, I think the commute might be a little out of the question!

Good luck to all you lucky-ducky locals!

Evonne, next time I'm in town can we really really craft this time?

Also, did you make your be for your logo? I LOVE it. Wanna design some baby shower invites for me? lol.

loves,

Chels

Rachael said...

You're so cute! I just want to copy everything you do...

I'm thinking about upgrading my camera...what kind of camera do you have?

Shanna said...

Good Luck I hope Im lucky winner 2

Lindsay said...

I keep trying to post comments on your photo blog, but sometimes it won't let me. Hmmm. So anyway, way cute family pics - they were all darling!

Dorothy & Tony said...

I love that you are dong the photography thing! Your very good at it! I love all your projects, I was just getting ready to make those stars and I got even more excited when I saw yours all done! Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Too bad I'm halfway across the U.S right now! But maybe you can do another competition when I get back in a few months?! :)

Ashley said...

Oh! That wasn't Jake! I was in his account for some reason. It's ashley though.

Margaret said...

good thing Im not in Germany.
I am all local.Count me in.
Even though I a not blogging .
I will post you on my blog anyway.
I hope I win!

sandy said...

your pictures are so cute.you are so talented. i met the cute girl that you took pics of her family last week. she came to my work yesterday.what a small world huh. she had a blast taking them. i think it's awsome that you've started a photo bbusiness. you go girl!

Starlilly said...

yay! I do have a link to your blog on mine. It's actually first on the list ;) . Followed by Shanna, naturally!

If your considering doing a photography business, Im actually VERY INTERESTED in setting up a shoot! Do you know what your rates would be? I would LOVE to be a customer! I dont have the funds for one right at the moment, but within the next few months or so...think you would be up to doing a shoot for me? :D

I'll recommend everyone I know to you!

Starlilly said...

speaking of links, add me to yours already! I use blogger classic before it switched over, so I dont have the following widget :( and because I use heavily edited html, it wouldnt work for me to upgrade to the new blogger...

http://mystiqueidea.blogspot.com

follow me and link me! ....pwwwease :] you just need to add my URL manually to the following on the dashboard mainpage

Starlilly said...

ok, im sorry. Im being a comment whore! hahaha...one more thing. I just checked your rates on evieB wow! affordable! :) maybe ill be booking with you sooner then i thought!!!!

not that i know anything about photography business etiquette, but if you ever get more established in your business, dont be afraid to raise the prices! I had a mother working from home with a small photography business i booked senior photos through, and the shoot cost over $300! She had a cool idea though to set the photo cd to a song of your choice :) it was way awesome, ask your clients if they would like a song on their cd!

Anonymous said...

Evon - I've already have you listed as a blog I'm following on my blog. I love your photos. You seem to find the places that get overlooked for the best back ground.

I sure hope this take off for you. What a great way to express you talent and make money.

Jennifer T

fyrfly6swifee said...

I wanna win but I don't blog. But I love your photos so pick meeeee!!!!! love u!
karen :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin