ok so I totally hope you guys had a great christmas! I just read your dear john letter to Kate Gosselin and you are too freaking funny!!! My boys and I are in love with that show and I am laughing at your letter! She can totally be a brat most times but I will tell you if I had 8 kids under 7 I would probs be the biggest biotch too!! But sometimes it would be nice to see her just chill for a minute huh?
1 comments:
ok so I totally hope you guys had a great christmas! I just read your dear john letter to Kate Gosselin and you are too freaking funny!!! My boys and I are in love with that show and I am laughing at your letter! She can totally be a brat most times but I will tell you if I had 8 kids under 7 I would probs be the biggest biotch too!! But sometimes it would be nice to see her just chill for a minute huh?
Post a Comment