Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Helmet Head

Found some awesome helmet/knee guard/elbow guard combo sets at K-Mart afor $5 the other day. Price was so good, I bought a few for gifts.

Here is Hayden modeling Tatum's set. Glad she likes it - she'll be getting her own for her birthday in August. :)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Is that little mermaid? my niece's birthday is today and I should get her one!

Beau & Lenette said...

that is too funny! Taryn was walking around with her get-up on today, (same concept, but princess instead of ariel) and she looked like a kid that needs to ride the little yellow school bus :)! Made me laugh!

Mands Glenn said...

5 bucks! Dang, what a great deal. Wish I had a little one that would need one of those soon, but it's a bit early. I love how sporty and hard core your girls are, but also so girly and sweet.

Margaret said...

Maleha wanted one the other day but it was like 20 bucks for just the darn helmet. Can't wait to shop at good ol' k-mart and wal*mart!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin