Friday, June 13, 2008

Celebrity Couple Name

Found this on Lisa's new fun blog and thought I'd try it out. Think Brangelina, TomKat, etc.

Beau + Evonne = Beanne
If you know Beau, you know this is especially funny because people always misread his name as "Bean" - he's even been announced at softball games that way. It's starting to stick. :)

A close second was Beaunne. Do you think this would be pronounced "Bone"? *haha* I'm laughing because I'm having a serious flashback to "Growing Pains" right now.

Try your name out - it's pretty fun!

3 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

that made me laugh because my Beau also has been mistaken for Bean several times and also been announced at softball games as Bean as well! pretty funny!

Mands Glenn said...

I'm totally laughing about the fact that they actually announced his name at Softball games as Bean. So funny!

Lisa Danielson said...

HAHAHAHA! I love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin