Friday, November 02, 2007

Baby B's Bedding

So, I'm obsessive-compulsive, I know. You'd think a girl could wait at least a couple of weeks after finding out what she's having to get rolling on decorating plans, but not me!

I've found some bedding on eBay that is super cute, but not exactly what I'm looking for. BUT, it's super cheap (I'm getting it all for $40 - bumper, quilt, sheet, bed skirt and a couple other random items) and has never been used (still in packaging), so I figure it'll work perfectly for a foundation. One side of it is this beautiful chocolate brown faux suede material and I'm going to cover the other sides of everything (except the bed skirt and the fitted sheet) with these fabrics:




I love the idea of the retro-cowboy material. Plus, Beau's got loads of stuff from Texas (hats, ropes, long horns, etc.) that we can decorate with, so why not go for it? Plus, what fun colors to coordinate with, right?

The kid will have bedding galore, but no name as of yet. We're thinking that when we decide, that might be the secret we keep to ourselves to announce at the birth. Then again, if you read my post from earlier today, you'd know that I'm not the best at keeping my own secrets so it might be told sooner than March. I'll try my best, though! For the record, nothing has been decided, so that makes it much easier to keep. *haha*

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

VERY cute horseshoes. I love that. And what a deal on the bedding!

Chelsea said...

OH! and what do you think about Carson? close to tatum, hayden, but not quite the same :)

Lisa Danielson said...

That sounds super cute!! They seem to have such cuter stuff nowadays for boys--even since i had ty! I can't wait to hear what you name him. Boys names are super easy. I love to use family names as middle names--i.e. Ty Jones-- can't wait to see what you do!

shannon said...

Love it, love it! darling theme and love the colors!

Mands Glenn said...

I LOVE! I think Cam has stuff like this at her boutique that she designs for. I will keep my eye out for cute cowboy stuff. If you are ever looking for fabric they have a million samples at her store. Let me know and I can go on the search.

Julie said...

EGO!!! I love this bedding. It is so darling. I CAN NOT WAIT to see the final nursery!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin