Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Here are the instructions to make the sheep cake. Let me know if you have any questions!
INGREDIENTS/SUPPLIES:
1 baked dome cake (baked in a 1-liter bowl, such as Pyrex)
1 baked 9" round cake
3 baked cupcakes
2 cans of white icing
1 can of chocolate icing
2 bags of mini marshmallows
2 blue m&m candies (eyes)
1 strawberry whopper candy (nose)
1. For the basic shape, set a dome cake upside down in the center of a round cake and secure with icing.
2. Cut one cupcake in half and place it for the ears, then arrange two more cupcakes as legs.
3. Frost the cakes with the white icing.
4. Use a pastry bag (or a plastic bag with one corner cut off) to pipe small dollops of chocolate icing onto the face, bottom halves of the hooves, and centers of the ears.
5. Decorate as shown. (Cover white areas w/ marshmallows and chocolate areas w/ chocolate chips)

4 comments:
Love the cake! Looks like the party was a lot of fun! Can you believe how fast they grow?!
And yes, our Beau's are both members of the 'X' club! If we all keep having girls there will be now husbands for our kids :)!
Way to catch up on your posts! I loved ALL the pictures. Tate looks adorable in her "wedding gown"!
I'm glad Hayden had a good birthday. Your cake looks awesome. I might have to steal the idea.
Did you make the Watermelons out of wood? They were cute too. Let me know how you did them.
Thanks for the directions! Does the cake only require one box of cakemix? Can't wait to try it! (I got to your site through Jocelyn's in case you were wondering who I am!)
Very cute pics. Looks like Hayden had so much fun! Enjoy every minute b/c before you know it you'll be celebrating her 12TH...*sniff*
Post a Comment