Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hayden Pics

I just discovered that I had a ton of cute pictures of Hayden on our digital camera and wanted to share them. There are quite a few, but they're so cute!!!

Here is Hay in Tatum's baby doll stroller. She LOVES sitting in this thing, but doesn't get to too much because once her sister catches wind of it, she wants to whip her around the house. I'm not too comfortable taking that risk, though!


We're attempting the solid foods and she's quite the mess maker. She is really resistant to the spoon idea, but loves putting anything in her own mouth. Today we were trying sweet potatoes and then she had a biter biscuit (loves those). Back to the days of cleaning out a high chair, darn it!




Here she is learning to sit up on her own. She's pretty much got it down, I just put the boppy pillow around her to soften the fall.




This picture is post-fall - I love how she looks kind of bugged with me taking her picture. :)



Here she is lounging with Emmit. Every once in awhile she sucks her thumb and I managed to catch it in this picture. She and the dog layed there for quite awhile before moving onto something else.


4 comments:

Fairy Leigh said...

Oh thanks! You CANNOT post to many photos, in my opinion!

The one with Emmit is priceless:) I have to show that one to all my friends.

She's soooooooo cute!

Mom

shannon said...

oh, she's just darling...i love her big cheeks! and the huge flower hair bows are to die for! i am tempted to have you make some for Collin but scared that my husband would kill me!

Fernandez Family said...

I'm so glad you posted some candids of Hayden. She is adorable. I love the headband. Also love that her facial expression in the first two pictures are totally the same. wish we were meeting her soon...

Lisa Danielson said...

She is sooo cute! I love this age, so many fun things. We need to get these babies together again!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin