Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Headband, Revisited

When Tatum was first born, I got the bug to start making my own headbands and clips for her - the ones I was finding for sale were not all that cute and totally overpriced. This was one of my particular favorites, but it never looked quite right on her bald little infant head. I'm so glad that I didn't get rid of it! Come to find out, those "baby" headbands look really cute on a messy mop of blonde curly hair.


As you can see in these pictures, I either have to use distractions (the remote and the cord to my digital camera)


or the element of surprise (such pretty big blue eyes!) to get her to cooperate for photos these days!

Now I have a baby with a head full of brown curly hair - here's to hoping she keeps it so I can play and have a kid that kind of looks like she could be mine!

4 comments:

Fernandez Family said...

Precious! I want to squeeze your kids so bad! I love the headbands...although I did try to put a clip in Teo's hair I was totally rebuked by the husband. Here's to hoping #2 might actually be meant for headbands and big curls. Miss you!

shannon said...

love the headbands...they make me want to dress collin up like a girl, but i am with nan, i would be killed by the husband! he just got his 8th haircut at 21 months yesterday. his hair grows faster than my weeds!

angie j. said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love the curls.

Anonymous said...

Sign her up for Baby Modeling. I'm Serious. Gorgeous! Love the violet colored headband.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin